Jayhawk Blvd street sign and building

The Environmental Studies Program is within the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.  Students may declare an interest in environmental studies or a major in environmental studies by filling out the appropriate forms. CLAS Interest Code and Major Declaration forms are available from College Student Academic Services, 109 Strong Hall. Students are strongly encouraged to declare an Environmental Studies major as soon as possible.

Additional university admission requirements: