Mark E. Jakubauskas
- Director of Science Programs
- International & Interdisciplinary Studies
- Research Centers
- Environmental Studies Program
- Kansas Biological Survey
Regnier Hall, Edwards Campus, room #170C
12610 Quivera Road
Overland Park 66213
Mark Jakubauskas earned his B.A. in Physical Geography at the State University of New York at Geneseo, his M.A. in Physical Geography at Indiana State University, and his Ph.D. in Geography at the University of Kansas.
- Remote sensing
- bathymetric mapping
- sediment thickness estimation and type classification
- and submerged aquatic vegetation surveys.